Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series 24-Port L3 Ethernet Switch WS-C3650-8X24UQ-S - EOL
The product you are looking for is Discontinued
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series WS-C3650-8X24UQ-S Ethernet Switch supports full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE®), and modular and field-replaceable redundant fans and power supplies.
The Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series WS-C3650-8X24UQ-S Ethernet Switch comes in a 12-inch lower depth form factor so that you can deploy them in tight wiring closets in remote branches and offices where the depth of the switch is a concern. It is a part of the Cisco DNA portfolio of next-generation enterprise-class standalone or stackable Ethernet and Multigigabit Ethernet access layer switches, securely enable time-saving virtualization, greater automation, and valuable analytics data that directly address your evolving business needs, including less cost to install and operate. The Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series provides capabilities that are ideally suited to support the convergence of wired and wireless access.
You may also check all the networking devices in various brands we have at The Telecomshop.
Visit here for more Cisco Networking
Cisco Wireless Access Point
Cisco Network Storage System
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's warranty.
• Support for up to 50 access points and 1000 wireless clients on each switching entity
• 24 and 48 10/100/1000 data and PoE+ models with energy-efficient Ethernet (EEE) supported ports
• Optional Cisco StackWise-160 technology that provides scalability and resiliency with 160 Gbps of stack throughput
• Dual redundant, modular power supplies and three modular fans providing redundancy
• Support for external power system RPS 2300 on the 3650 mini SKUs for power redundancy
• Full IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) with 30W power on all ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
• Cisco UPOE with 60W power per port in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
• IEEE 802.3bz (2.5/5 G/s BASE-T) to go beyond 1 Gb/s with existing Cat5e and Cat6
• IEEE 802.3ba AV Bridging (AVB) built-in to provide better AV experience for including improved time synchronization and QoS.
• Single universal Cisco IOS® Software image across all license levels, providing an easy upgrade path for software features
• DNA services delivered through Cisco ONE™ Software, providing simplified, high-value solutions with license portability and flexibility
• Product Name: Catalyst 3650-8X24UQ-S Switch
• Product Type: Ethernet Switch
• Power Source: Power Supply
• Layer Supported: 3
• Form Factor: Desktop, Standalone, Rack-mountable
• Network Technology: 1000Base-T, 10GBase-T, 10GBase-X
• Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
• Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
• Number of SFP+ Slots: 4
• Shared SFP Slot: No
• Total Number of Network Ports: 24
• Port/Expansion Slot Details:
- 8 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network
- 16 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- 8 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
• Media Type Supported: Optical Fibre, Twisted Pair
• Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
• Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series 24-Port L3 Ethernet Switch WS-C3650-8X24UQ-S
• Power Supply
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.