Cisco Catalyst 3650 Switch 48 Port mGig 4x10G Lan Base WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L - EOL
The product you are looking for is Discontinued
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L This switch can enable uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility, application optimization, and superior resiliency. The 3650 Series switches also come in a 12-inch lower depth form factor so that you can deploy them in tight wiring closets in remote branches and offices where depth of the switch is a concern.
The Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L is the next generation of enterprise-class standalone and stackable access-layer switches that provide the foundation for full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. The 3650 Series is built on the advanced Cisco StackWise®-160 and takes advantage of the new Cisco Unified Access™ Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC). The 3650 Series switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet P.lus (PoE+), Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE®) on the Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series multigigabit switches, and offer modular and field-replaceable redundant fans and power supplies.
You may also check all the Cisco networking switch models we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with Limited Lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
• Access Control List support
• ARP support
• Cisco StackWise Technology
• Class of Service
• DHCP snooping and support
• DiffServ Code Point support
• Dynamic ARP Inspection
• Dynamic Trunking Protocol support
• Energy Efficient Ethernet
• Flexible NetFlow
• Full duplex capability
• Hot Standby Router
• Product Name : Cisco Catalyst 3650 48 Port mGig 4X10G Uplink
• Manufacturer Part Number : WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L
• Product Line : Catalyst
• Product Series : 3650
• Product Model : 3650-12X48UQ-L
• Product Type : Ethernet Switch
• 1 x Cisco Catalyst 3650 Switch 48 Port mGig 4x10G Lan Base WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.