Cisco Catalyst 3850 12-Port Managed Switch WS-C3850-12S-S
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco WS-C3850-12S-S is the first stackable access switching platform that enables wired plus wireless services on a single Cisco IOS XE software-based platform.
The Cisco WS-C3850-12S-S has advanced wired plus wireless QoS capabilities. It uses the Cisco modular QoS command-line interface (MQC). It provides a rich set of security features for wired plus wireless users. Features such as IEEE 802.1x, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) snooping, IP Source Guard and control plane protection, wireless intrusion prevention systems (WIPSs), and so on enable protection against unauthorized users and attackers. The Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE), modular and field-replaceable network modules, RJ45 and fibre-based downlink interfaces, and redundant fans and power supplies.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with Limited Lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
• Converged wired plus wireless access; The Cisco Catalyst 3850 is the first stackable access switching platform that enables wired plus wireless services on a single Cisco IOS XE software-based platform.
• Flexible NetFlow: Full visibility into the wired plus wireless traffic is achieved because of the access point Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points (CAPWAP) tunnel termination on the switch.
• Advanced wired plus wireless QoS capabilities: The 3850 switch has advanced wired plus wireless QoS capabilities.
• Provides a rich set of security features: The Cisco Catalyst 3850 provides a rich set of security features for wired plus wireless users.
• Product Description: Cisco Catalyst 3850-12S-S - switch - 12 ports - Managed - rack-mountable
• Device Type: Switch - 12 ports - L3 - Managed - stackable
• Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U
• Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
• Ports: 12 x Gigabit SFP
• Performance: Switching capacity: 68 Gbps Stacking bandwidth: 480 Gbps Forwarding performance: 68.4 Mpps
• MAC Address Table Size: 32000 entries
• Jumbo Frame Support: 9198 bytes
• Routing Protocol: RIP-1, RIP-2, EIGRP, RIPng
• Power: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
• Power Redundancy: Optional
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 44.5 cm x 45 cm x 4.45 cm
• Weight: 7.02 kg
• Cisco Catalyst 3850 12-Port Managed Switch WS-C3850-12S-S
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
Visit here for more Cisco networking devices.