Cisco Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module C3850-NM-2-10G=
The Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G= network module offers enterprise-class stackable Ethernet access for full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform.
Overseas orders are NOT AVAILABLE.
The Cisco Catalyst 3850 is a network module designed to support current and next-generation wireless speeds and standards on existing cabling infrastructure. It offers enterprise-class stackable Ethernet access for full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. It is compatible with select Cisco switches and has four SFP/SFP+ ports.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.WARRANTY
This item comes with 90 days warranty.FEATURES
• Device Type: Expansion module
• Form Factor: Plug-in module
• Weight: 320 g
• Ports Qty: 2 ports
• Auxiliary Ports: 4 x shared SFP (mini-GBIC)
• Data Link Protocol: 10 GigE
• Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
• Designed For: Catalyst 3850-12, 3850-12X48, 3850-24, 3850-48, C3850-24
• 1 x Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G= Network Module
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Cisco 3800 & 3900 Series Network Module Data Sheet||117.9 KB||Download|