Cisco Catalyst 48-Port Line Card C9400-LC-48P for Cisco C9404R, C9407R, C9410R Switches
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco C9400-LC-48P line card is designed for Cisco C9404R, C9407R, C9410R Switches.
The Cisco C9400-LC-48P line card is designed for Cisco C9404R, C9407R, C9410R Switches. Advanced persistent security threats, the exponential growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) devices, mobility everywhere and cloud adoption require a network fabric that integrates advanced hardware and software innovations to automate, secure, and simplify customer networks. The goal of this network fabric is to enable customer revenue growth by accelerating business service rollout. Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series switches are Cisco's lead modular enterprise switching access and aggregation platform built for security, IoT and cloud. This switch series forms the foundational building blocks for SD-Access, Cisco's leading enterprise architecture. Catalyst 9400 Series switches provide unparalleled investment protection with a chassis architecture that is capable of supporting up to 9 Tbps of system bandwidth and unmatched power delivery for high-density IEEE 802.3BT (60W PoE).
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with Limited Lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
• Simplified device deployment
• Unified management of wired and wireless networks
• Network virtualization and segmentation
• Group-based policies
• Context-based analytics
• Product Name: Catalyst 9400 Series 48-Port POE+ 10/100/1000 (RJ-45)
• Product Type: Expansion Module
• Interfaces/Ports Details: 48 x 10/100/1000Base-T
• Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
• Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
• Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
• Environmentally Friendly: Yes
• Environmental Certification: RoHS-5
• Compatibility: Cisco C9404R, C9407R, C9410R Switches
• Cisco Catalyst 48-Port Line Card C9400-LC-48P
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
For more Cisco Networking parts and accesories, please visit here.