Cisco Catalyst Supervisor Engine WS-X45-SUP8L-E for Cisco Catalyst 4500E Series Chassis
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco Catalyst 4500E Supervisor Engine 8L-E provides 48 Gbps per slot with best in class features such as Flexible NetFlow (FNF), integrated Wireshark, TrustSec and MACSec security, and APIC-EM orchestration leading to the reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) and industry-leading investment protection.
The Cisco Catalyst WS-X45-SUP8L-E is enterprise-class campus access and price/performance aggregation supervisor engine designed to provide up to 560 Gbps per system with E-Series chassis. The Cisco Catalyst 4500E Supervisor Engine 8L-E provides 48 Gbps per slot with best in class features such as Flexible NetFlow (FNF), integrated Wireshark, TrustSec and MACSec security, and APIC-EM orchestration leading to the reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) and industry-leading investment protection. These capabilities, along with four SFP/SFP+ uplinks and up to 240 Gigabit Ethernet Power over Ethernet (PoE), PoE Plus (PoEP), and Cisco Universal PoE (UPoE) ports, make this supervisor engine the leading Cisco Access low-scale supervisor engine in the Cisco Catalyst Family. The Supervisor Engine 8L-E is also built with price-performance aggregation deployments in mind, helping to enable denser Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet fibre deployments with enterprise-class aggregation functions. The Supervisor Engine 8L-E facilitates user experiences for enterprise, public sector, mid-market, and commercial customer business-critical applications.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
• Auto-Install and AutoQoS for fast deployment
• Config rollback for improved config management
• EEM, Smart Call Home, Generic On-Line Diagnostics (GOLD), and Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) for simplified operations
• FNF and IP SLA for enhanced visibility
• Cisco EnergyWise technology for simplified power management
• ISSU for simplified change management
• Plug and play capability for ease of deployment
• Product Type: Control
• Processors Installed: 1 x 1.8 GHz
• Interfaces: 1 x 1000Base-T (management) - RJ-45 | 1 x console - RJ-45 | 1 x USB - Type A | 1 x USB - Type B | 4 x 10GBase-SX - SFP+
• RAM: 4 GB SDRAM
• Flash Memory: 2 GB
• Form Factor: Plug-in module
• Connectivity Technology: Wired
• Remote Management Protocol: RMON 1, RMON 2
• Switching capacity: 560 Gbps
• Per-slot switching capacity: 48 Gbps
• Layer 2 bridging: 225 Mpps
• IPv4 routing: 225 Mpps
• IPv6 routing: 110 Mpps
• Capacity: Flexible NetFlow entries: 128000 | IPv4 routing table entries: 64000 | IPv6 routing table entries: 32000 | Queues per port: 8 | QoS hardware entries: 64000 | DHCP snooping entries: 12000 | MAC addresses: 55000 | Active VLANs: 4094 | ARP entries: 47000 | Spanning Tree Protocol instances: 12000 | Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs): 4094 | SPAN bidirectional sessions: 8
• Supported Flash Memory Cards: SD Memory Card
• MTBF: 491,750 hours
• Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported: UPOE
• Power Redundancy: Yes
• Power Provided: 240 Watt
• Weight: 2.94Kg
• Compatibility: Cisco Catalyst 4500 E-Series chassis.
• Cisco Catalyst Supervisor Engine WS-X45-SUP8L-E
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
For more Cisco Networking parts and accesories, please visit here.