Cisco Catalyst WS-C3850-48P-S 48-Port PoE IP Base Switch - EOL
The product you are looking for is Discontinued
Warranty :Manufacturers Warranty
The Cisco Catalyst 3850-48P-S is the next generation of enterprise-class stackable Ethernet and Multigigabit Ethernet access and aggregation layer switches that provide full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform.
Note: 3 to 4 weeks ETA.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.WARRANTY
This item comes with limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco Small Business Product Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty Terms
The following are terms applicable to your hardware warranty. Your formal Warranty Statement, including the warranty applicable to Cisco software, appears below and in the Cisco Information Packet that accompanies your Cisco product.
Duration of Hardware Warranty: As long as the original End User continues to own or use the Product, provided that: fan and power supply warranty is limited to one (1) year. In the event of discontinuance of product manufacture, Cisco warranty support is limited to five (5) years from the announcement of discontinuance.
Duration of Phone Support: One (1) year (Local Business Hours)
Replacement, Repair or Refund Procedure for Hardware: Cisco or its service center will use commercially reasonable efforts to ship a replacement part upon receipt of the defective product at Cisco's site. The replacement part will be shipped via ground shipping with shipping charges prepaid. Actual delivery times may vary depending on Customer location.
• Device Type: Switch - 48 ports - L3 - Managed - stackable
• Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U
• Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
• Ports: 48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+)
• Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE+
• PoE Budget: 435 W
• Performance: Switching capacity: 176 Gbps Stacking bandwidth: 480 Gbps
• Capacity: IPv4 routes: 24000 NetFlow entries: 48000 Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs): 1000
• MAC Address Table Size: 32000 entries
• Jumbo Frame Support: 9198 bytes
• Routing Protocol: BGP-4, IS-IS, RIP-1, RIP-2, EIGRP, PIM-SM, EIGRP for IPv6, OSPFv3, PIM-SSM, RIPng
• Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, SSH, CLI
• 1 x Cisco Catalyst 3850-48P-S Switch
• 1 x AC Power Cord
• 4 x Rubber Mounting Feet
• 1 x Ground Lug Screw and Ring Terminal
• 2 x 19-Inch Mounting Brackets
• 4 x Number-12 Pan-Head Screws
• 4 x Number-10 Pan-Head Screws
• 8 x Number-8 Phillips Flat-head Screws
• 1 x Cable Guide
• 1 x M4.0 x 20mm Phillips Pan-Head Screw
• 1 x (Optional) RJ-45 Console Cable
• 1 x (Optional) USB Console Cable
• 1 x (Optional) StackWise Cable (0.5-meter, 1-meter, or 3-meter)
• 1 x (Optional) StackPower Cable (0.3-meter or 1.5-meter)
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.