Cisco Dispersion Compensation Unit DCF OF -1350 PS/NMS Expansion Module 15216-DCU-1350= for ONS 15216
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco 15216-DCU-1350= is a DCU module that provides 1350 ps/nms Compensation Level and compatible for ONS 15216, 15216 4-Channel Optical Add/Drop Multiplexer, 15216 8-Channel CWDM Multiplexer/Demultiplexer Module, 15216 Optical Filter.
As metropolitan (metro) transport networks grow from 2.5-generation (2.5G) services to 10G and eventually 40G, the underlying optical systems need to compensate for the lower chromatic dispersion tolerances on the 10G and 40G interfaces. In optical networks, the dispersion compensation unit (DCU) compensates for accumulated chromatic dispersion effect in fibre. It provides a flexible solution for accumulated chromatic dispersion without dropping and regenerating the wavelengths on the link, a process that would otherwise be necessary when accumulated chromatic dispersion exceeds the maximum allowed dispersion tolerance.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a Limited Lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
• Product Description: Cisco Dispersion Compensation Unit 1350 - expansion module
• Device Type: Expansion module
• Form Factor: Plug-in module
• Ports: 1
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 20.8 cm x 24.8 cm x 4.1 cm
• Cabling Type: Fibre optic
• Max Transfer Distance: 8.2 km
• Designed For: ONS 15216, 15216 4-Channel Optical Add/Drop Multiplexer, 15216 8-Channel CWDM Multiplexer/Demultiplexer Module, 15216 Optical Filter
• Cisco 15216-DCU-1350= Transceiver
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.