Cisco Dispersion Compensation Unit 15216-DCU-1950= for ONS 15216
Warranty :60 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco Dispersion Compensation Unit for ONS 15216 15216-DCU-1950= is designed to operate over the entire band from 1525 to 1565 nm. and can provide 11.8 km max data transfer distance.
The Cisco Dispersion Compensation Unit for ONS 15216 15216-DCU-1950=
As metropolitan (metro) transport networks grow from 2.5-generation (2.5G) services to 10G and eventually 40G, the underlying optical systems need to compensate for the lower chromatic dispersion tolerances on the 10G and 40G interfaces. In optical networks, the dispersion compensation unit (DCU) compensates for accumulated chromatic dispersion effect in fiber. It provides a flexible solution for accumulated chromatic dispersion without dropping and regenerating the wavelengths on the link, a process that would otherwise be necessary when accumulated chromatic dispersion exceeds the maximum allowed dispersion tolerance. To provide effective compensation, the DCU is designed to operate over the entire band from 1525 to 1565 nm.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 60-month manufacturer's warranty.
• designed to operate over the entire band from 1525 to 1565 nm.
• 11.8 km max transfer distance
• Form Factor: Plug-in module
• Ports: 1
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 20.8 cm x 24.8 cm x 4.1 cm
• Cabling Type: Fibre optic
• Max Transfer Distance: 11.8 km
• Designed For: ONS 15216, 15216 4-Channel Optical Add/Drop Multiplexer, 15216 8-Channel CWDM Multiplexer/Demultiplexer Module, 15216 Optical Filter
• Cisco Dispersion Compensation Unit for ONS 15216 15216-DCU-1950=
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.