Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 18-Ports SFP Managed Switch IE-2000-16PTC-G-NX
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco IE-2000-16PTC-G-NX Switch is designed to support access layer connectivity and to meet the increasing needs for security, voice, and video traffic across industrial networks.
The Cisco IE-2000-16PTC-G-NX Switch provides customers with ease of use, secure access, and industry-leading convergence using Cisco Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP). Multiple industries such as automotive, oil and gas, mining, transportation, and energy companies are all increasingly requiring IP based networks in their production areas.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
• DHCP support
• Broadcast Storm Control
• Multicast Storm Control
• Unicast Storm Control
• Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support
• Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support
• Quality of Service (QoS)
• Conformal coated
• Port Security
• Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN)
• Product Description: Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 Series - switch - 18 ports - Managed
• Device Type: Switch - 18 ports - Managed
• Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
• Ports: 16 x 10/100 (PoE+) + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP
• Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE+
• Performance: Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 6.5 Mpps
• Capacity: Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 255 IGMP groups: 255
• MAC Address Table Size: 8K entries
• Routing Protocol: IGMP, static IPv4 routing
• Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 3, HTTPS, SSH
• Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3at
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.45 cm x 13.36 cm x 12.7 cm
• Weight: 1.97 kg
• Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 18-Ports SFP Managed Switch IE-2000-16PTC-G-NX
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.