Cisco Intel X710 Quad-Port 10G SFP+ NIC Network Adapter DN2-PCIE-IQ10GF
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco DN2-PCIE-IQ10GF is an Intel X710 Quad-Port 10 Gigabit SFP+ adapter powered by Intel Ethernet X710 Controller code-named Fortville
The Cisco DN2-PCIE-IQ10GF is an Intel X710 Quad-Port 10 Gigabit SFP+ adapter powered by Intel Ethernet X710 Controller code-named Fortville. This adapter addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation agile data center by providing unmatched features for both server and network virtualization, flexibility for LAN and SAN networks and proven reliable performance.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 12-months manufacturer's warranty.
• Quad-port 10 GbE adapters
• PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0, x8
• Exceptional Low Power Adapters
• Network Virtualization offloads including VXLAN, NVGRE, Geneve, Network Service Headers (NSH)
• Intel® Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
• Data Plane Developer Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing
• Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
• Intelligent offloads to enable high performance with Intel® Xeon® processor-based servers
• I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server
• Unified networking providing a single wire support for LAN and storage: NAS (SMB, NFS) and SAN(iSCSI)
•Connections Quad SFP+ cages for:
- SFP+SRfiber-optic transceivers
- SFP+LRfiber-optic transceivers
- SFP+Direct Attach cables
•Network Standard: IEEE 802.3
•Physical Layer Interface: - 10GBASE-SR
- 10GSFP+ DAC (Direct Attach Copper)
• Cisco Intel X710 Quad-Port 10G SFP+ NIC Network Adapter DN2-PCIE-IQ10GF
• User Guide
Visit here for more Cisco Networking devices.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Intel X710 10 GbE Data Sheet||Download|