Cisco IR1101 Industrial Integrated Services Router IR1101-A-K9
Lead times may apply. Please call 1800 909099 or chat with our sales team for alternatives.
Warranty :60 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco IR1101-A-K9 is an Integrated Services Router Rugged with SL-IR1101-NA Software License designed in a highly modular form factor makes it an ideal solution for remote asset management across multiple industrial vertical markets.
The Cisco IR1101-A-K9 is an Integrated Services
Router Rugged with SL-IR1101-NA Network Advantage Software License designed in a highly modular form factor makes it an ideal solution for remote asset management across multiple industrial vertical markets. The IR1101-A-K9 has an integrated 9.6 to 60V DC power input and is designed to withstand hostile environments, including shock, vibration, dust, humidity and Electrostatic Discharge (ESD). The IR1101 also supports a wide temperature range: –40 to 60°C standard operation, –40 to 75°C in a forced air enclosure with 200 LFM of air, and type-tested at 85°C for 16 hours. This durability makes it ideal for harsh industrial and distributed IoT deployments such as transportation, oil and gas, distribution substations, industrial automation, and financial institutions. The Network Advantage license enables advanced features, including Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) for a highly scalable and cost-effective solution; mobile IP for seamless migration between networks; and application-aware QoS policies for built-in intelligence.
Required license: SL-IR1101-NA or SL-IR1101-NA-NPE (sold separately)
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 60-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Lightweight, compact, modular, and ruggedized form factor
• No additional power supply for the expansion module
• Raw socket transport and SCADA
• Multiple mounting options
• Increased performance to run concurrent services
• Product Type:
• Total Number of Ports: 5
• Management Port: Yes
• Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
• Network Technology: 1000Base-T, 100Base-T
• Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
• Form Factor: Wall Mountable
• Default and maximum DRAM: 4GB
• Default and maximum Flash memory: 8 GB (physical) / 4 GB (usable)
• Ingress protection rating: IP30
• LAN Interfaces: Four 10/100BASE-T Fast Ethernet ports
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.10cm x 13.21cm x 12.45cm
• Cisco IR1101 Integrated Services Router Rugged
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
Visit here for more Cisco networking devices.