Cisco ISR4331/K9 Integrated Services Router
Overseas orders are NOT AVAILABLE.
The Cisco ISR4331/K9 Integrated Services Router is ideal to use for small to medium businesses and enterprise teleworkers. It provides collaborative business solutions for secure data communication and busines continuity. It is a revolutionary converged branch platform with industry-leading network, compute, and WAN services. In addition, the ISR 4351 can seamlessly extend cloud services across remote sites, and help you accelerate the digitization of your business. All Cisco 4000 series provides wide range of features and functionalities such as Cisco Intelligent WAN (IWAN) software features, Concurrent software services at speeds up to 2 Gbps., firewall, intrusion prevention, content filtering, and encryption for VPNs; optional 802.11g/n for mobility; and quality of service (QoS) features for optimizing voice and video applications.
Note: 2 to 12 weeks ETA.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 90 Days warranty.
● Concurrent software services at speeds up to 2 Gbps. Backplane architecture supports high-bandwidth module-to-module communication at speeds up to 10 Gbps.
● A distributed multicore architecture with the industry’s first internal services plane.
● Remote installation of application-aware services, which run identically to their counterparts in dedicated appliances.
● Code signing verifies digital signatures of executables prior to loading to prevent execution of altered or corrupted code.
● Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST), which serves as a resiliency complement to Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS), a Cisco cloud-based UC service.
|Product Description||Cisco Integrated Services Router 4331 - Router - Rack-Mountable|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-Mountable - Modular - 1U|
|WAN Ports Qty||3|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
|Performance||Aggregate throughput: 100 Mbps|
|Network / Transport Protocol||IPSec, PPPoE, DHCP|
|Routing Protocol||OSPF, IS-IS, RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, EIGRP, DVMRP, PIM-SM, IGMPv3, GRE, PIM-SSM, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, policy-based routing (PBR), IPv4-to-IPv6 Multicast|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP, RMON|
|Features||VPN support, VLAN support, Syslog support, IPv6 support, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), wall mountable, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), RADIUS support, NetFlow, IPFIX.|
• Cisco ISR4331/K9 Integrated Services Router
• User Guide
• Rack Mounting Kit
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.