Cisco Linksys SPA524S IP Phone
Warranty :15 Months
The SPA524S Cisco Unified IP Phone 524S is a four-line IP phone with up to eight call line appearances. A 10/100 PC switch port enables LAN connectivity to a colocated PC that helps you reduce additional phone wiring costs. Designation of separate 802.1q VLANs for PC and phone provides security and reliability of voice and data traffic. The phone can be powered by a network switch with Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability or use an optional power adapter.
Please note this phone is sold without the power adaptor.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitised and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 months warranty.
• Flexible to suit the needs of small to medium-sized businesses, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 524SG
• Easily fills the need for basic phone services anywhere in your work environment, from lobby to manufacturing floor
• Is easy to configure and physically relocate on the network
• Four dynamic soft keys that guide you through core business functions
• A backlit pixel-based display putting intuitive features, calling information, and device system information at your fingertips
• Accessibility features for users with special needs
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
This is an IP phone and can have firmware loaded to make it operate directly with an IP provider. The firmware upgrade process can be complex and we recommend it is not done unless you have previous experience. If you are looking for an IP phone that will work directly with an IP provider then we recommend Yealink, Polycom and Grandstream telephones.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.