Cisco Meraki MR56 Wi-Fi 6 Wireless Access Point MR56-HW
Lead times may apply. Please call 1800 909099 or chat with our sales team for alternatives.
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco Meraki MR56 MR56-HW is a cloud-managed 8x8:4 Wi-Fi 6 access point that raises the bar for wireless performance and efficiency. Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR56 offers high throughput, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
The Cisco Meraki MR56 MR56-HW is a cloud-managed 8x8:4 Wi-Fi 6 access point that raises the bar for wireless performance and efficiency. Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR56 offers high throughput, enterprise-grade security, and simple management. The MR56 provides a maximum of 5.9 Gbps aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization, and a fourth integrated radio delivers Bluetooth scanning and beaconing. With the combination of cloud management, high performance hardware, multiple radios, and advanced software features, the MR56 makes an outstanding platform for the most demanding of uses - including high-density deployments and bandwidth or performance-intensive applications like voice and high-definition video.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
• 8x8:8 MU-MIMO 802.11ax
• 5.9 Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate
• 24x7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
• Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon
• Integrated scanning radio
• Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Optimized for voice and video
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Sleek design blends into office environments
• Full-time Wi-Fi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
• Product Description: Cisco Meraki MR56 - Wireless access point - 802.11ac Wave 2, 802.11ax - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
• Device Type: Wireless access point
• Form Factor: External
• Connectivity Technology: Wireless
• Data Transfer Rate: 5.9 Gbps
• Line Coding Format: 1024 QAM, OFDMA
• Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2, IEEE 802.11ax
• Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
• Status Indicators: Power, boot state, status
• Encryption Algorithm: AES, TLS, TTLS, TKIP, WPA, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise, WEP, EAP-SIM, WPA3-Enterprise, WPA3-Personal, WPA3-Enhanced Open
• Authentication Method: MS-CHAP v.2, Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
• Antenna: Internal
• Interfaces: 1 x 1/2.5/5GBase-T (PoE+) - RJ-45
• Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported: PoE+
• Power Device: External power adapter
• Voltage Required: 42.5 - 57 V (PoE+)
• Power Consumption Operational: 22 Watt
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 32.51cm x 13.97cm x 4.57cm
• Weight: 1 Kg
• Cisco Meraki MR56 Indoor Wireless Access point
• Standard Mounting Hardware
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Cisco Meraki MR56 Data Sheet||Download|