Cisco MS120-48LP 48-Port L2 Ethernet Switch MS120-48LP-HW
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco MS120-48LP-HW Ethernet Switch is built from the ground up for cloud management without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
The Cisco MS120-48LP-HW Ethernet Switch features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks. It is built from the ground up for cloud management without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches. The Cisco MS120-48LP-HW are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in there's no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's warranty.
• 48 x gigabit ethernet PoE/PoE+ interfaces.
• 4 x 1GbE SFP uplink interfaces.
• Non-blocking switch backplane with 104 Gbps of switching capacity.
• 370 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices.
• 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications.
• Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms.
• Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting.
• Product Name: MS120-48LP Ethernet Switch
• Product Type: Ethernet Switch
• Power Source: Power Supply
• Layer Supported: 2
• Form Factor: Rack-mountable, Desktop
• Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T, 1000Base-X
• Expansion Slot Type: SFP
• Manageable: Yes
• Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
• Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
• Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair, Optical Fibre
• Total Number of Network Ports: 48
• Redundant Power Supply Supported: No
• Port/Expansion Slot Details: 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network, 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
• Cisco MS120-48LP 48-Port L2 Ethernet Switch MS120-48LP-HW
• 1 x Rack Mounting Screw Kit
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.