Cisco One 5520 Wireless Network Management Device C1-AIR-CT5520-K9
Warranty :36 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco Catalyst Antenna C-ANT9101= is a highly scalable, service-rich, resilient and flexible platform that enables next-generation wireless networks for medium-sized to large enterprise campus and branch deployments.
The Cisco One 5520 Wireless Controller with rack mounting kit C1-AIR-CT5520-K9 is a highly scalable, service-rich, resilient and flexible platform that enables next-generation wireless networks for medium-sized to large enterprise campus and branch deployments. It is optimized for 802.11ac Wave 2 performance. As a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, this controller provides real-time communications between Cisco Aironet access points and Cisco Catalyst access points, the Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and the Cisco Mobility Services Engine, and is interoperable with other Cisco controllers.
You may also check all the Cisco Networking Router models we have at The Telecomshop.
Visit here for more Cisco Networking
Cisco Wireless Access Point
Cisco Network Storage System
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 36-months manufacturer's warranty.
• Intent-driven programmability and streaming telemetry
• Subsecond access point and client failover for uninterrupted application availability
• Extraordinary visibility into application traffic, using Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC), the technology that includes the Network-Based Application Recognition 2 (NBAR2) engine, Cisco's Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) capability. This allows to mark, prioritize, and block to conserve network bandwidth and enhance security. Customers can optionally export the flows to Cisco Prime Infrastructure or a third-party NetFlow collector
• Embedded wireless Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) policy classification engine that allows classification of client devices and application of user group policies
• Deployment of guest access and Bonjour and Chromecast services in centralized deployments
• Software-defined segmentation with Cisco TrustSec® technology, reducing Access Control List (ACL) maintenance, complexity and overhead
• Integrated Cisco CleanAir® technology, providing the industry’s only self-healing and self-optimizing wireless network
• Simplified GUI wizard for quick setup and intuitive dashboards for monitoring and troubleshooting
• Cisco DNA and SD-Access Wireless, as well as Cisco DNA Assurance
• Device Type: Network management device
• Form Factor: Rack-mountable - 1U
• Data Link Protocol : Gigabit Ethernet
• Performance: Throughput: 20 Gbps
• Capacity: Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 4096
• Power: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
• Power Redundancy: Yes
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 48.2 cm x 78.7 cm x 4.32 cm
• Weight: 13.6 kg
• Cisco One 5520 Wireless Controller C1-AIR-CT5520-K9
• Rack mount kit
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Cisco 5520 Wireless Controller Data Sheet||Download|