Cisco One Catalyst 3650 24-ports Data with 2x 10 Gigabit SFP+ Managed Switch C1-WS3650-24TD/K9
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco ONE Catalyst 3650 Series is the next generation of enterprise-class standalone and stackable access-layer switches that provide the foundation for full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. This switch can enable uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility, application optimization, and superior resiliency. The Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series Switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and offer modular and field-replaceable redundant fans and power supplies. They can help you increase wireless productivity and reduce your TCO.
You may also check all the Cisco networking switch models we have at The Telecomshop.
Visit here for more Cisco Networking
Cisco Wireless Access Point
Cisco Network Storage System
This item comes with a Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
• Product Description: Cisco ONE Catalyst 3650 - switch - 24 ports - Managed - rack-mountable
• Device Type: Switch - 24 ports - Managed - stackable
• Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U
• Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
• Ports: 24 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x 10 Gigabit SFP+
• Switching capacity: 88 Gbps
• Forwarding performance: 68.45 Mpps
• Stacking bandwidth: 160 Gbps
• Capacity: IPv4 routes: 24000 ? NetFlow entries: 24000 ? Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs): 1000
• MAC Address Table Size: 32000 entries
• Jumbo Frame Support: 9198 bytes
• Routing Protocol: RIP-1, RIP-2, EIGRP, static IP routing, RIPng
• Power: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
• Power Redundancy: Optional
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 44.5 cm x 44.8 cm x 4.4 cm
• Weight: 6.87 kg
• Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, SSH, CLI
• Features: Full duplex capability, Layer 2 switching, DHCP support, auto-negotiation, ARP support, trunking, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, IPv6 support, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support, Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), RADIUS support, MLD snooping, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (URPF), Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVRST+), Shaped Round Robin (SRR), LLDP support, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), MAC Address Notification, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) support, Energy Efficient Ethernet, Strict Priority Queuing (SPQ), Class of Service (CoS), Flexible NetFlow (FNF), DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support
• Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.11, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.3at
• Cisco ONE Catalyst 3650 Switch C1-WS3650-24TD/K9
• Rack Mounting Kit
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.