Cisco VPN Router RV180-K9-AU with 4 active VLANs RV180 Series
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco RV180 features a built-in 4-port Gigabit Ethernet managed switch that lets you connect network devices and transfer files and data at high speed. Intelligent quality of service (QoS) features let you prioritize network traffic to keep critical network applications like voice and video running at their best.
The Cisco RV180-K9-AU is an RV180 Series VPN Power Supply with 4 active VLANs. The Cisco RV180 VPN Router delivers highly secure broadband connectivity and remote access for multiple offices and remote workers. Designed specifically for small businesses, it delivers a comprehensive combination of business-class features and ease of use in one affordable solution. The Cisco RV180 features a built-in 4-port Gigabit Ethernet managed switch that lets you connect network devices and transfer files and data at high speed. Intelligent quality of service (QoS) features let you prioritize network traffic to keep critical network applications like voice and video running at their best.
You may also check all the networking Cisco router models we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with Cisco Small Business Product Limited Hardware Warranty
• Built-in 4-port Gigabit managed switch delivers faster data transfer for bandwidth-intensive applications
• Sophisticated QoS prioritizes network traffic for demanding voice, video, and data applications
• IPSec VPN tunnelling support lets you extend secure network connectivity to remote offices and users with advanced encryption and authentication
• Separate virtual network support helps enable secure guest access and helps safeguard sensitive data
• IPv6 support lets you employ future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades
• Browser-based setup and configuration wizards help enable fast, simple deployment
• Smooth, tested interoperability with other Cisco networking products makes it easy to add switches, phone and voice, and video surveillance
• Standards: IEEE, 802.3, 802.3u, 802.1D, 802.1p, 802.11e, 802.11w (Rapid Spanning Tree) 802.1X (security authentication), 802.1Q (VLAN),IPv4 (RFC 791), IPv6 (RFC 2460), Routing Information Protocol (RIP) v1 (RFC 1058), RIP v2 (RFC 1723)
• Ports: LAN, WAN
• Switch: Power button (on/off)
• Buttons: Reset
• Cabling type: Category 5e or better
• LEDs: Power, WAN, LAN (ports 1–4)
• Operating: system Linux
• LAN: Four (4) 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit LAN ports with managed switch
• WAN: One (1) 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit WAN port
• Cisco RV180-K9-AU VPN Router with 4 active VLANs RV180 Series
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.