Cisco SPA504G IP Phone
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
Cisco SPA504G IP Phone With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA504G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony.
The Cisco SPA504G IP Phone is Part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series. The SIP-based Cisco SPA504G 4-Line IP Phone has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA504G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA504G.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitised and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• Four Independent SIP Registrations
• Line status: active line indication, with name and number
• Supports 4 lines
• Menu-driven user interface
• Call hold
• Call waiting
• Caller ID name and number
• Outbound caller ID blocking
• Call transfer: attended and blind
• Three-way call conferencing with local mixing
• Multiparty conferencing via external conference bridge
• Automatic redial of last calling and last called numbers
• On-hook dialing
• Call pickup: selective and group**
• Call park and unpark**
• Call swap
• Call back on busy
• Call blocking: anonymous and selective
• Call forwarding: unconditional, no answer, on busy
• Hot line and warm line automatic calling
• Call logs (60 entries each): made, answered, and missed calls
• Redial from call logs
• Personal directory with auto-dial (100 entries)
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This is an IP phone and can have firmware loaded to make it operate directly with an IP provider. The firmware upgrade process can be complex and we recommend it is not done unless you have previous experience. If you are looking for an IP phone that will work directly with an IP provider then we recommend Yealink, Polycom and Grandstream telephones.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.