Cisco SPA922 IP Phone
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
Part of Cisco Small Business IP Phone Series, the Cisco SPA922 IP Phone is a great, upgradeable option for any home office or small business using a hosted Internet telephony service, an IP PBX, or even a large-scale IP Centrex deployment.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitised and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• Dual-switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, and conferencing
• 802.3af PoE, high-resolution graphical display, speakerphone, and a 2.5 mm headset port
• Support for one line with two call appearances, as well as three-way conferencing, attended call transfer, and call hold
• Easy station moves and shared line appearances across local and geographically dispersed locations
• Standard encryption protocols to provide secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades
• Detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
This is an IP phone and can have firmware loaded to make it operate directly with an IP provider. The firmware upgrade process can be complex and we recommend it is not done unless you have previous experience. If you are looking for an IP phone that will work directly with an IP provider then we recommend Yealink, Polycom and Grandstream telephones.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.