Cisco SPA922 IP Phone
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco SPA922 is a programmable IP phone designed for the small office or home office. The SPA922 is capable of a single independent SIP registration.
The Cisco SPA922 is a programmable IP phone designed for the small office or home office. The SPA922 is capable of a single independent SIP registration. The phone has all the features required of a standard deskphone including a graphical display, speakerphone, and even support for IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet.
If you are looking for an alternative Cisco Phone, you may check the Cisco SPA303 3-Line IP Phone we have at The Telecomshop.
You may also check all the Cisco IP Phone models we have at The Telecomshop.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitised and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• Dual-switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, and conferencing
• 802.3af PoE, high-resolution graphical display, speakerphone, and a 2.5 mm headset port
• Support for one line with two call appearances, as well as three-way conferencing, attended call transfer, and call hold
• Easy station moves and shared line appearances across local and geographically dispersed locations
• Standard encryption protocols to provide secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades
• Detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.