Cisco SPA962 6-line IP Phone
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The huge, high-resolution, full-color liquid crystal display on this six-line telephone offers top-of-the-line IP telephony performance.
The huge, high-resolution, full-color liquid crystal display on this six-line telephone offers top-of-the-line IP telephony performance. Part of Cisco Small Business IP Phone Series, the SPA962 allows business users to configure each of its lines for unique phone numbers or extensions, or assign them a shared number to be used by multiple phones. The Power over Ethernet feature enables the SPA962 to power up without the need of an additional electrical source. Based on the SIP standard, this phone is designed to handle the feature-rich services that providers continually roll out to their customers.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitised and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 months warranty.
• Dual-switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold and conferencing
• Speakerphone and 2.5 mm headset port
• Power over Ethernet 802.3af, allowing for single-source electricity without an additional power supply
• The ability to connect directly to an Internet telephone service provider, an IP PBX, or a large-scale IP Centrex deployment
• Easy station moves, presence, and shared line appearances across local and geographically dispersed locations
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This is an IP phone and can have firmware loaded to make it operate directly with an IP provider. The firmware upgrade process can be complex and we recommend it is not done unless you have previous experience. If you are looking for an IP phone that will work directly with an IP provider then we recommend Yealink, Polycom and Grandstream telephones.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.