Cisco Systems 2X4X10G QSFP+ to 10G Fan Out Multiplexer Module NCS2K-MF-8X10G-FO= for Cisco Network Convergence System 2000 Series
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco NCS2K-MF-8X10G-FO= is a passive unit comprising one 1 x 16 splitter and one 16 x 1 combiner, plus 17 photodiodes. This module is the double-slot height (full height) in the mechanical frame chassis. Its primary function is to provide optical multiplexing and demultiplexing for up to 16 optical signals.
The Cisco NCS2K-MF-8X10G-FO= is a passive unit comprising one 1 x 16 splitter and one 16 x 1 combiner, plus 17 photodiodes.
This module is double-slot height (full height) in the mechanical frame chassis.
Its primary function is to provide optical multiplexing and demultiplexing for up to 16 optical signals.
Because it is based on optical splitter and combiner technology, only transceivers employing coherent detection can be directly connected to the 16 client ports of the unit.
Integrated photodiodes provide connectivity check and monitoring functions.
Virtual photodiodes are implemented on the drop ports by subtracting the insertion losses from the photodiode reading on the COM-RX port.
Power values, as well as the manufacturing data stored in the flash memory, are provided to Cisco Transport Controller through the USB connection.
You may also check all the Cisco networking we have at The Telecomshop.
Visit here for more Cisco Networking
Cisco Wireless Access Point
Cisco Network Storage System
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with Cisco Limited 5-Year Hardware Warranty
• It provides fan-out of the MPO-12 connectors to or from eight LC-PC connections. There are two independent fan-out sections: COM-1 to PORT-i-1-TX/RX and COM-2 to PORT-i-2-TX/RX.
• It is used as client interconnection between two QSFP+ interfaces.
• It splits 4x10G signals from the QSFP+ MPO cable into four single 10G bidirectional connections.
• It operates in two wavelength ranges: 1260 nm to 1365 nm and 1520 nm to 1570 nm.
• Product Description: Cisco CFS Add/Drop Module - multiplexor
• Device Type: Multiplexor
• Form Factor: Plug-in module
• Ports Qty: 8
• Connectivity Technology: Wired
• Status Indicators: Status
• Interfaces: 8 x - LC ¦ 1 x USB - Type A ¦ 2 x - MPO
• Power Consumption Operational: 500 mW
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 7 in x 6.5 in x 13.9 in
• Weight: 27.51 oz
• Cisco Systems 2X4X10G QSFP+ to 10G Fan Out Multiplexer Module NCS2K-MF-8X10G-FO=
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.