Cisco Unified 7945G IP Phone with SIP Firmware CP-7945G
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G demonstrates the latest advances in VoIP telephony, SIP Phone system, including wideband audio support, backlit color display, and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet port.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G demonstrates the latest advances in VoIP telephony, SIP Phone system, including wideband audio support, backlit color display, and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet port. Cisco 7945 firmware also accommodates Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications that take advantage of the display. Allows user to adjust display brightness, select background images (if available), and select ringer sounds through the User Preference menu. Network Configuration preferences also can be set up (usually by the system administrator). Configuration can be set up either automatically or manually for Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP), Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and backup Cisco Unified Communications Manager instances. Other available Settings submenus include Device Configuration, Security Configuration, and Model Information.
If you are looking for an alternative Cisco Phone, you may check the Cisco 7975 Unified IP Phone we have at The Telecomshop.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G - VoIP phone - SCCP, SIP - silver, dark gray - refurbished
• VoIP phone
• Wideband support/audio: Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920), including handset, headset, and speakerphone
• Conference Call Capability:Yes
• Dialer Type:Keypad
• Display: 5-inch (12.5 cm) graphical TFT color display, 16-bit color depth, 320 x 240 effective pixel resolution, with backlight. Allows for greater flexibility of features and applications, and significantly expands the information viewed when using features such as Services, Information, Messages, and Directory. Display also supports localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts
• Codec Support: G.711a, G.711µ, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and iLBC audio compression codecs are supported
• Speakerphone: Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation
• Messages Key: Provides direct access to voicemail
• Directories Key: Ready access to missed, received or placed calls (plus intercom history and directories). Incoming messages are identified and categorized on the display, allowing users to quickly and effectively return calls using direct dial-back capability. Corporate directory integrates with the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Version 3 (LDAP3) standard directory
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This is an IP phone and can have firmware loaded to make it operate directly with an IP provider. The firmware upgrade process can be complex and we recommend it is not done unless you have previous experience. If you are looking for an IP phone that will work directly with an IP provider then we recommend Yealink, Polycom and Grandstream telephones.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.