Cisco Unified 8945 Slimline IP Video Phone in Grey CP-8945-K9=
Warranty :15 Months
The Cisco 8945 IP Phone Standard Handset is an IP endpoint that delivers affordable, business-grade voice and video communication services to customers.
The Cisco 8945 is an IP endpoint that delivers affordable, business-grade voice and video communication services to customers. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 integrates video communications into the Cisco Unified IP Phones 8900 Series with a built-in high-quality video (VGA or 640 x 480 pixel) camera up to 30 frames per second.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• Full-duplex speakerphone with high-definition voice support for the handset, headset, and speaker allows for flexibility in placing and receiving calls.
• Power savings can be recognized by cycling power by the time of day and day of the week.
• Co-branding allows you to include your logo on the Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945
• A Bluetooth and RJ-9 interface to the optional headset allows you to enjoy additional options for placing and receiving calls.
• The phone delivers a 5-inch (10-cm) graphical TFT color display, 24-bit color depth, VGA (640 x 480 effective pixel) resolution, and backlighting. The display also supports localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts.
• Supports CDP and 802.1Q/p standards, and can be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID
• A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset, headset, monitor speaker, and ringer.
• The display is easy to view and the buttons and keys are easy to use.
• G.711a, G.711u, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and Internet Low Bitrate (iLBC) audio compression codecs are supported.
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This is an IP phone and can have firmware loaded to make it operate directly with an IP provider. The firmware upgrade process can be complex and we recommend it is not done unless you have previous experience. If you are looking for an IP phone that will work directly with an IP provider then we recommend Yealink, Polycom and Grandstream telephones.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.