Cisco Unified IP Phone in Black 7931G
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7931G is designed to meet the needs of commercial and retail environments and shares many of the industrial design features of the highly successful Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7931G is designed to meet the communication needs of retail, commercial, manufacturing workers, and businesses with moderate telephone traffic but has specific call requirements. Sharing many design features as the rest of the Cisco 7900 series, the 7931G has already established itself as a highly successful handset.
If you are looking for alternative Cisco phone, you may check the Cisco 7861 IP telephone with 16 line programmable keys, high-resolution, graphical, grayscale display for easier viewing.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch leads are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• 24 Illuminated Line Keys
• 4 Interactive Soft Keys
• White Backlit Pixel Display
• Dedicated Transfer, Hold, and Redial Keys
• XML Capabilities
• PoE or Local Power Adaptor Capabilities
• Dimensions (H x W x D) : 8 x 9 x 7 in. (20.3 x 22.9 x 17.8 cm)
• Unit Weight : 3.0 lb (1.36 kg)
• Phone Casing Composition : Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styerene (ABS) plastic in textured dark gray with silver bezel
• High- Resolution Graphical Display: Yes
• Display : Graphical monochrome, resolution of 192 x 64 pixels and white backlight • Firmware upgrades : Firmware upgrade supported using a Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server
• PoE Support : Yes
• Telephone base
• Hand Piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead Cord
• Telephone Stand
This is an IP phone and can have firmware loaded to make it operate directly with an IP provider. The firmware upgrade process can be complex and we recommend it is not done unless you have previous experience. If you are looking for an IP phone that will work directly with an IP provider then we recommend Yealink, Polycom and Grandstream telephones.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.