Cisco 7961G IP Phone with Cisco 7914 Expansion Module CP-7961G
Warranty :15 Months
The Cisco IP Phone 7916G features no hands-on moves and if changes are required with the phone, the user can simply pick up the phone and move to the new location anywhere on your network. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G provides many accessibility methods according to user preference. Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G (in black and silver bezel) comes with Cisco IP Phone 7914 Expansion Module.
The Cisco IP Phone 7961G is standards-based to provide better interoperability and greater deployment flexibility. This has an enhanced, full-featured manager IP phone that provides six backlit programmable line and feature buttons along with four interactive softkeys to help guide users through various call features and functions. Ideal for businesses that require enhanced functionality which is designed to grow with system capabilities. A higher-resolution, graphical 4-bit gray-scale display.
You may also check all the Cisco IP Phones we have at The Telecomshop.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• Messages: The phone offers direct access to voicemail.
• Directories: The phone identifies incoming messages and categorizes them on the screen, allowing users to quickly and effectively return calls using direct dial-back capability. The corporate directory integrates with the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Version 3 (LDAP3) standard directory
• Settings: The Settings feature key allows the user to adjust display contrast, select background images (if available), and select from a large number of unique ringer sounds through the User Preference menu. Network Configuration preferences also can be set up (usually by the system administrator). Configuration can be either automatically or manually set up for Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP), Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), Cisco Unified CallManager, and backup Cisco Unified CallManager instances. Other available Settings submenus include Device Configuration and Security Configuration
• Services: The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G allows users to quickly access diverse information such as weather, stocks, quote of the day, or any Web-based information using XML to provide a portal to an ever-growing world of applications, features, and information
• Display: The phone has a large, high-resolution, graphical 4-bit grayscale display (320 x 222). Speakerphone, Mute, and Headset Buttons: The phone offers high-quality speakerphone technology, including easy-to-use speaker On/Off, Microphone Mute, and Headset buttons. These buttons are lit when active. For added security, the audible dual-tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used
• Ethernet Switch: The internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a co-located PC. The system administrator can designate separate VLANs (802.1Q) for the PC and Cisco Unified IP phones, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic
• Headset Port: A dedicated headset port eliminates the need for a separate amplifier when using a headset. This feature allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler
• Volume Control: The convenient Volume Control button on the phone provides for easy decibel-level adjustments for the speakerphone, handset, headset, and ringer. The handset is hearing aid-compatible (HAC). Additional volume control gain can be achieved using an inline handset amplifier such as Walker Equipment W-10 and CE-100 amplifiers
• Flexible Power Options: The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G supports Cisco Prestandard Power over Ethernet (PoE), allowing powering from any of the Cisco Inline Power-capable blades and boxes. In addition, it supports IEEE 803.af PoE. The phone can be powered locally with a power supply (part number CP-PWR-CUBE-3)
• Multiple Ring Tones: More than 24 user-adjustable ring tones are available
• Signaling Protocol Support: The phone offers Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) support
• Codec Support: G.711µ and G.729a audio compression codecs are available
• Security: The phone supports manufacturing-installed digital certificates, device authentication, and encryption
• Language Support: Support for more than 20 languages is built-in (depends on Cisco Unified CallManager software version)
• Configuration Options: IP address assignment can be statically configured or configured through the DHCP client
• Voice Quality: Comfort-noise generation and voice activity detection (VAD) programming are performed on a system basis
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 82 x 10.5 x 6 in. (20.32 x 26.67 x 15.24 cm)
• Weight: 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
• Phone-Casing Composition: Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styerene (ABS) plastic in textured dark gray color with silver bezel
• Power Requirements: The phone is interoperable with Cisco Pre-standard PoE and with IEEE 802.3af PoE (the phone is a Class 2 device); 48 VDC is required; it can be supplied locally at the desktop using an optional AC-to-DC power supply (part number CP-PWR-CUBE-3=)
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• Cisco IP Phone 7914 Expansion Module
This is an IP phone and can have firmware loaded to make it operate directly with an IP provider. The firmware upgrade process can be complex and we recommend it is not done unless you have previous experience. If you are looking for an IP phone that will work directly with an IP provider then we recommend Yealink, Polycom and Grandstream telephones.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.