Cisco Unified 7971G-GE IP Phone CP-7971G-GE
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE IP VOIP Phone includes a backlit, high-resolution color touch-screen display (320 x 234, 12-bit display with 4096 colors) for easy access to communication information, timesaving applications, and features. It also helps customers and developers deliver more innovative and productivity-enhancing Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications to the display.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE is first to provide unconstrained bandwidth to desktop applications to deliver the latest technology and advancements in Gigabit Ethernet VoIP telephony. It does not only addresses the needs of an executive or major decision maker but also brings network data and applications to users quickly with its Gigabit Ethernet port for integration to a PC or desktop server.
This state-of-the-art Gigabit Ethernet IP telephone is “feature identical” to the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7970G.
Cisco Unified IP phones continue to lead the competition with integrated business functions and converged communications features beyond today's conventional voice systems. As a proven market leader in IP telephony, Cisco Systems continues to deliver superior end-to-end data and true voice-over-IP (VoIP) solutions, offering the most complete, stylish, fully-featured IP phone portfolio to enterprise and small and medium-sized customers.
If you are looking for an alternative Cisco Phone, you may check the Cisco 7975 Unified IP Phone we have at The Telecomshop.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitised and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE is dynamic, and it is designed to grow with system capabilities. Features will keep pace with new changes through software updates to the phone flash memory. The phone provides many accessibility methods according to user preference
• The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE does not require hands-on moves or changes. Users can simply pick up the phone and move to a new location anywhere on their network—without the help of a system administrator
• With both a color display and touch screen, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE delivers more powerful applications and network data to the desktop
• Messages—The message key provides direct access to voicemail.
• Directories—The phone identifies incoming messages and categorizes them on the screen, allowing users to quickly and effectively return calls using direct dial-back capability. The corporate directory integrates with the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Version 3 (LDAPv3) standard directory
• Settings—The settings feature key allows the user to adjust display contrast and select from many ringer sounds and volume settings for all audio such as ringer, handset, headset, and speaker. Network configuration preferences also can be set up (usually by the system administrator). Configuration can either be automatic or manually set up for Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP), Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), Cisco Unified CallManager software, and backup Cisco Unified CallManager software
• Services—The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE allows users to quickly access diverse information such as weather, stocks, quote of the day, or any Web-based information. The phone uses XML to provide a portal to an ever-growing world of features and information
• Help—The online help feature gives users information about the phone keys, buttons, and features. The pixel display allows for greater flexibility of features and significantly expands the information viewed when using features such as Services, Information, Messages, and Directory. For example, the directory button can show local and server-based directory information
• Volume control, microphone mute button, and speaker on/off button—The phone features high-quality speakerphone technology. It also includes an easy-to-use speaker on/off button and microphone mute buttons. These buttons are lit when active. The convenient volume-control button provides for easy decibel-level adjustments for the speakerphone, handset, headset, and ringer
• Display key—The display key provides easy access to previous pages or applications still open on the LCD
• Multi-protocol Support
• SIP (Session Initiated Protocol
• SCCP (Skinny Client Control Protocol)
• Codec: G.711µ, G.729a
• Host Configuration Protocol: DHCP, TFTP, Cisco Unified Call Managers
• Two-port Ethernet Switch
• Headset Port
• Hearing Aid Accessible
• Firmware: Downloadable
• Software Upgrades: TFTP Server
• Size: 9.1 x 10.5 x 6 in. (23.1 x 26.67 x 15.24 cm)
• Weight: 3.6 lb (1.8 kg)
• Material: Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic
• Powered by local 48VDC power supply, Cisco PoE from any Cisco Inline Power capable switch
• 7914 Expansion Module Support
• Compatibility: Cisco Call Manager 3.3 or Higher (Comes Pre-loaded with SCCP)
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This is an IP phone and can have firmware loaded to make it operate directly with an IP provider. The firmware upgrade process can be complex and we recommend it is not done unless you have previous experience. If you are looking for an IP phone that will work directly with an IP provider then we recommend Yealink, Polycom and Grandstream telephones.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.