Cooler Master MasterBox E300L Mini Tower M-ATX Case with 420W PSU and Silver Colored Trim MCB-E300L-KN5T42-B02
Manufacturer :Cooler Master
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cooler Master MCB-E300L-KN5T42-B02 offers a simplistic design with a brushed front panel, a side panel with an air vent, and Silver-colored trim. The MasterBox E300L comes pre-installed with a single 120mm fan in the front and a 420W power supply. The front supports a single 80mm, 90mm, and 120mm fan, the rear supports a single 80mm or 90mm fan.
The Cooler Master MCB-E300L-KN5T42-B02 E300L comes pre-installed with a single 120mm fan in the front. The front supports a single 80mm, 90mm, and 120mm fan.
The rear supports a single 80mm or 90mm fan. The perforated side panel allows for additional airflow for direct cooling on the CPU.
The MasterBox E300L case supports CPU-Coolers up to a height of 148mm, Graphic Cards up to a length of 363mm and Power Supplies up to a length of 180mm.
You may also check all the Cooler Master Cooling Kit (computer accessories), we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging
This item comes with a 24-months manufacturer's warranty.
• Brushed Front Panel
• Security Lock Anchor
• Side Panel with Air Vent
• Silver Trim Color
• PRODUCT NAME: Cooler Master MasterBox E300L Mini Tower M-ATX Case with 420W PSU
and Silver Colored Trim
• MODEL NUMBER: MCB-E300L-KN5T42-B02
• SERIES: MasterBox Series
• SIZE: Mini Tower
• COLOR: Silver
• MATERIALS: Steel, Plastic
• DIMENSIONS (L X W X H): 448 x 180 x 364mm
• MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: Mini ITX, Micro ATX
• EXPANSION SLOTS: 4
• 5.25" DRIVE BAYS: 1
• 3.5" DRIVE BAYS: 2
• 2.5" DRIVE BAYS: 3
• I/O PANEL: 2x USB 3.0, Audio In & Out (supports HD audio)
• PRE-INSTALLED FANS - FRONT: 1x 120mm
• CLEARANCE - CPU COOLER: 148mm
• CLEARANCE - GFX: 363mm
• POWER SUPPLY SUPPORT: Top mount, ATX PS2 / EPS 12V
• 1 x Cooler Master MasterBox E300L Mini Tower M-ATX Case with 420W PSU and Silver Colored
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.