Cooler Master MasterWatt Semi-Fanless Modular 80+ Bronze Certified 750W Power Supply MPX-7501-AMAAB-AU
Manufacturer :Cooler Master
Warranty :60 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cooler Master MPX-7501-AMAAB-AU MasterWatt is an 80 Plus Bronze Power supply with an innovative semi-fanless mode. Under 15% load, the MasterWatt fan remains idle, offering zero dBA.
The Cooler Master MPX-7501-AMAAB-AU MasterWatt is an 80 Plus Bronze Power supply with an innovative semi-fanless mode. Under 15% load, the MasterWatt fan remains idle, offering zero dBA. When demand for power increases, a gradual fan curve provides measured cooling with little to no noise at any output level. Dual forward / DC-to-DC topology is employed to keep the voltage stable in all conditions. For increased performance, MasterWatt is equipped with 16 AWG power cables, which reduce resistance thereby increasing efficiency.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 60-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Semi-Fanless up till 15% load - Experience noise-free operation in normal PC loads under 15% output.
• Dual Forward and DC-to-DC circuit design - The Dual Forward and DC-to-DC circuit design offers reliability and stability especially significant in +3.3V and +5V output.
• More Conductive PCI-e Cables - The MasterWatt uses 16AWG cables for PCI-e cables. Less resistance means better efficiency.
• 80 PLUS Bronze Certified - The 80 PLUS Bronze certification means MasterWatt is independently tested with efficiency of 85%.
• Durable LDB bearing - Silencio technology combines sealed LDB bearings with quiet fan blades delivering a long lifetime of quiet cooling.
• Product Name: MasterWatt 750
• Type: ATX 12V V2.4
• PFC: Active PFC
• Operation Voltage: 100-240 Vac
• Input Voltage: 100-240 Vac
• Input Current: 10-5 A
• Input Frequency: 50-60 Hz
• Dimensions (LxBxH): 140 x 150 x 86 mm
• Fan Size: 120 mm
• Fan Bearing: LDB
• Power Good Signal: 100-500 ms
• Hold Up Time: 16ms at 80% load
• Efficiency: 85% @ Typical Load
• ErP 2013 Lot 6: Yes
• MTBF: >100,000 hours
• Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40°C
• Protections: OCP / OVP / UVP / OPP / OTP / SCP
• Regulatory: CCC, CE, TUV-RH, RCM, EAC, cTUVus, FCC, BSMI, KC, CB
- MB 24 Pin 1
- CPU 12V 4+4 Pin 1
- SATA 9
- Peripheral 4 Pin 3
- FDD Cable 4 Pin 1
- PCI-e 6+2 Pin 4
• 1 x Cooler Master MasterWatt Semi-Fanless Modular 80+ Bronze Certified 750W Power Supply MPX-7501-AMAAB-AU
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.