Crestron Flex Tabletop Large Room Video Conference System UC-M70-T for Microsoft Teams Rooms
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Crestron Flex UC-M70-T provides a complete video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports a single video display and features the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device, UC Bracket Assembly with UC‑ENGINE, an enterprise-grade camera, one mic pod, cables, and power supply.
The Crestron Flex UC-M70-T provides a video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports a single video display and features the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device (CCS‑UC‑1‑T‑V), UC Bracket Assembly (UC‑BRKT‑200-S-T‑ASSY), an enterprise-grade camera (UC-CAM-HD-520), mic pod (CCS-UCA-MIC), cables, and power supply. The UC‑M70‑T system brings the full Microsoft Teams Rooms UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud-based Microsoft Teams Rooms deployment, on‑premises Skype® for Business software, or a hybrid of the two.
You may also check all the Video conference system models we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging
This item comes with a 12-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Tabletop video conferencing solution for Microsoft Teams® Rooms environment
• Native Microsoft Teams Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins
• Complete kit contains the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device, enterprise-grade camera, UC Bracket Assembly, mic pod, cables, and power supply — just add a display and mount
• Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
• Optional integration with Crestron® control systems
• Direct connection option between UC Engine and Crestron Flex tabletop conference device for simple installation and configuration
• Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device to the system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud® service
• Premium‑level support with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
• Enterprise‑grade security ‑ connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
TABLE TOP TOUCHSCREEN
• Touch Screen: 7 in. (178 mm) diagonal capacitive multi‑touch TFT active matrix color LCD, 1280 x 800 pixels
• Mic Mute Symbol and Light Bar: (2) Capacitive buttons with bi-colour LEDs, either button toggles between mute and unmute
• AEC: Limes Audio TrueVoice® acoustic echo cancellation, automatic mic mixing, automatic gain control, and dynamic noise reduction, full‑duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1 compliant
• Speaker: Full range speaker; Amplifier Power: 11 W; 95 dB SPL at 0.5 m maximum output; Frequency Response: 90 Hz to 22 kHz
• Microphones: 360° quad mic array; Pickup Range (typical): 20 ft (6 m)
• Extension Microphones: Supports two mic pods, model CCS‑UCA‑MIC KIT (sold separately)
• Occupancy Sensor: 6 ft (1.83 m) PIR range in front of touch screen;
• Ethernet: Dual‑port 100 Mbps, enterprise grade security and management including IEEE 802.1X, Active Directory® authentication, LDAP, Kerberos, SSL, TLS, SSH, SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol)
• USB: USB 2.0 micro Type B device port, supports UAC for audio interface(cable included)
• Power Options: PoE+: IEEE 802.3at Type 2, Class 4 (25.5 W) PoE+ Powered Device
• Camera Optics: 12 Megapixel 1/2.3 CMOS sensor
• Camera Field of View: 150º diagonal, 120º horizontal, 90º vertical
• Autozoom: Genius Framing automatic lossless digital zoom intelligently frames around people in the room
• Camera Noise Reduction: 3D noise reduction, bias compensating Spatio-temporal filtering, wide-area chroma filtering, flicker elimination
• Camera Scaling: Real-time scaling, dewarping, and perspective correction
• Camera Resolution: HD 1080p @ 30 fps
• 1 x Crestron Flex Tabletop Large Room Video Conference System UC-M70-T
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.