Ericsson Dialog DBC225 / 4225 Digital Telephone in Light Grey / White
Warranty :15 Months
The Ericsson Dialog DBC225 / 4225 is a Digital Telephone with 10 additional configurable keys as well as a generous six-line graphics display with three navigation keys and four softkey. The Ericsson Dialog DBC225 / 4225 digital telephone is perfect for small to medium-sized offices.
The Ericsson Dialog DBC225 / 4225 is a Digital Telephone with 10 additional configurable keys as well as a generous six-line graphics display with three navigation keys and four softkeys. Via the combination of navigation buttons and softkeys, users can easily access the display menu and the functions contained in it, such as a directory, call list, call forwarding, and features Speakerphone function. The Ericsson Dialog DBC225 / 4225 digital telephone is perfect for small to medium-sized offices.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitised and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and line cord are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• Flexible six-line graphic display
• 23 buttons with LEDs
• 17 configurable buttons (can be labelled)
• 4 softkeys and 3 navigation buttons
• Up to four key fields can be connected (each with 17 configurable function buttons) (keypad optionally available)
• Frequencies with full-duplex and AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation)
• Speakerphone function
• Configurable ringer volume and ring tones
• Headset connection (with its own shift key)
• Adjustable console base
• Easy wall mounting Hearing impairment support with amplification (+ 6dB)
• Acoustic Shock Protection
• Connection for option unit, which allows the connection of an external bell and a busy signal
• Telephone base
• New Curly Cord
• New Line Cord
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.