Grandsteam HT813 Hybrid Analog Telephone Adapter with FXS and FXO Ports
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Grandsteam HT813 is an analog telephone adapter that features 1 analog telephone FXS port and 1 PSTN line FXO port in order to offer backup lifeline support using a PSTN line.
The Grandsteam HT813 is an analog telephone adapter that features 1 analog telephone FXS port and 1 PSTN line FXO port to offer backup lifeline support using a PSTN line. Users can convert their analog technology to VoIP thanks to the HT813’s ultra-compact size, HD voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, high-end security protection, and multiple auto provisioning options.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Supports 2 SIP profiles through 1 FXS port and 1 FXO port
• Dual 100Mbps LAN and WAN ports
• Lifeline support (FXS port will be hard-relayed to FXO port) in case of a power outage
• 3-way voice conferencing per port
• Automated & secure provisioning options using TR069
• Supports T.38 Fax for reliable Fax-over-IP
• Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if the main server loses connection
• Strong AES encryption with security certificate per unit
Telephone Interfaces - One (1) RJ11 FXS port, One (1) RJ11 FXO PSTN line port with lifeline support
Network Interface - Two (2) 10/100Mbps ports (RJ45) with integrated NAT router
LED Indicators - POWER, LAN, WAN, FXS, FXO
Telephony Features - Caller ID display or block, call waiting, flash, blind or attended transfer, forward, hold, do not disturb, 3-way conference
Voice Codecs - G.711 with Annex I (PLC) and Annex II (VAD/CNG), G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC, OPUS, dynamic jitter buffer, advanced line echo cancellation
Fax over IP - T.38 compliant Group 3 Fax Relay up to 14.4kpbs and auto-switch to G.711 for Fax Pass-through
Network Protocols - TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, TELNET, STUN, SIP (RFC3261), SIP over TCP/TLS, SRTP, TR-069
Dimension and Weight - 130.5 x 90.5 x 29 mm (L x W x D) Weight: 0.142Kg
• Grandsteam HT813 Hybrid ATA with FXS and FXO Ports
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.