Grandstream GXP1610 IP Phone
Warranty :12 Months
Australia Wide Service
Lowest price guarantee
100% Australian Stock
The Grandstream GXP1610 IP Phone is a Linux-based model of IP phone which is capable to facilitates an impressive and uttermost features. It has the capacity to provide a call-waiting and 3-way conferencing which allows the GXP1610 to be a high quality, user-friendly and dependable IP phone. This is fully equipped with dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports, 132 x 48 pixel LCD display and full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation. With a large phonebook capacity, this IP phone is capable to store up to 500 contacts and up to 200 records of call history.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.WARRANTY
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.FEATURES
• Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history (up to 200 records)
• 132 x 48 pixel LCD display
• Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file
• SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
• Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets
• Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports
• Personalized music ring tone/ring back tone and integration with advanced Web and enterprise applications, local weather service
• Telephone base
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• Power adapter
• User Guide
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.