Grandstream GXP1610 IP Phone
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Grandstream GXP1610 IP Phone is a Linux-based model of IP phone which is capable of facilitates impressive and uttermost features. It has the capacity to provide a call-waiting and 3-way conferencing which allows the GXP1610 to be high quality, user-friendly and dependable IP phone. This is fully equipped with dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports, 132 x 48 pixel LCD display and full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation. With a large phonebook capacity, this IP phone is capable to store up to 500 contacts and up to 200 records of call history.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.WARRANTY
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.FEATURES
• Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history (up to 200 records)
• 132 x 48 pixel LCD display
• Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file
• SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
• Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets
• Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports
• Personalized music ring tone/ring back tone and integration with advanced Web and enterprise applications, local weather service
• Telephone base
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• Power adapter
• User Guide
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.