Grandstream HT818 8 Port FXS ATA with 2x 1Gb Ethernet Ports NAT Router
Grandstream HT818 is an incredible solution for bringing analog telephones into your IP network, giving them many of the advantages of VoIP telephony, such as simpler management and endless scalability. Grandstream HT818 features 8 FXS ports for connecting analog phones. It can also connect fax machines to the VoIP network using the T.38 Fax-over-IP protocol. With 3-way audio conferencing per port and 2 SIP profiles, Grandstream HT818 is built for the modern, collaborative office.
Grandstream HT818 is more than a VoIP gateway or ATA (analog telephony adapter). It's also an integrated NAT router with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, which allows you to share a broadband connection between multiple devices on your LAN without impacting speed.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.WARRANTY
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.FEATURES
• Supports 2 SIP profiles and 8 FXS ports
• Strong AES encryption with security certificate per unit
• Automated & secure provisioning options using TR069
• 3-way voice conferencing per port
• Exceptional voice quality with wide-band HD codec
• Supports T.38 Fax for reliable Fax-over-IP
• Supports dual Gigabit network ports
• High performance NAT router
• Telephone Interfaces: 8x FXS
• Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
• PoE: no
• Integrated NAT Router: yes, Gigabit
• SIP Profiles: 2
• Fax over IP: yes, T.38 compliant
• Voice Conferencing: 3-way per port
• Audio Codecs: G.711 Annex I/II, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC, Opus
• QoS: Layer 2 (802.1p/Q), Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
• Dimensions: 7.09" x 4.72" x 1.42"
• Grandstream HT818 8 FXS Port VoIP
• Grandstream HT818 Gateway
• Power adapter
• Ethernet Cable
• Quick Installation Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Grandstream HT818 Gateway Datasheet||560 KB||Download|