HPE 12504 AC Managed Switch Chassis JC654A
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The HPE 12500 Switch Series is a family of powerful, next-generation routing switches with outstanding capacity and leading scalability. Designed for high performance with non-blocking and distributed Clos architecture, they deliver up to 24.3 Tbps switching capacity and 10.8 Bpps throughput with up to 400 Gbps per line card slot. Their energy-efficient features are ideal for large-scale data centre consolidation.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Optimized for cata centres with extensive virtualization and convergence featured
• Broad interface options from 1G to 100G scaling up to 24.3 Tbps switching capacity
• SDN ready with Open Flow 1.3 support
• Large Layer 2 and Layer 3 tables to support large scale deployments
• Fully redundant architecture with hot swappable components
• Product Description: HPE 12504 AC Switch Chassis - switch - Managed - rack-mountable
• Device Type: Switch - L3 - Managed
• Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 10U
• Subtype: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
• Routing Protocol: OSPF, BGP-4, IS-IS, RIP-1, RIP-2, IGMPv2, VRRP, OSPFv2, PIM-SM, PIM-DM, IGMPv3, GRE, OSPFv3, PIM-SSM, Multiprotocol BGP, MSDP, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, RIPng, BGP-4+
• Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, SSH, CLI
• Features: DHCP support, NAT support, VPN support, ARP support, MPLS support, IGMP snooping, Syslog support, port mirroring, IPv6 support, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, MLD snooping
• Power: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 44.2 cm x 70.8 cm x 44.2 cm
• Weight: 60 kg
• HPE 12504 AC Switch Chassis JC654A
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.