HPE 5920AF 24-ports Managed Switch JG296A
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The HPE 5920AF 24-ports Managed Switch JG296A is part of the HPE 5920AF Switch Series. It has 24 fixed 1000/10000 SFP+ ports, 1 RJ-45 serial console port, 1 RJ-45 out-of-band management port, and features QoS, jumbo frames, and Layer 2 and Layer 3 support.
The HPE 5920AF 24-ports Managed Switch JG296A is part of the HPE 5920AF Switch Series.
It has 24 fixed 1000/10000 SFP+ ports, 1 RJ-45 serial console port, 1 RJ-45 out-of-band management port, and features QoS, jumbo frames, and Layer 2 and Layer 3 support.
This is a managed rack mountable switch with a 128000 entry MAC address table.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
• DHCP support
• ARP support
• VLAN support
• port mirroring
• DiffServ support
• Broadcast Storm Control
• IPv6 support
• Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ)
• Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED)
• Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support
• Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support
• Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support
• Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS)
• Device Type: Switch - 24 ports - Managed
• Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U
• Subtype: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
• Ports: 24 x 1 Gigabit / 10 Gigabit SFP+
• Performance: Throughput: 367 Mpps ? Routing/switching capacity: 480 Gbps
• Capacity: Routing table entries: 16000
• MAC Address Table Size: 128K entries
• Jumbo Frame Support: Yes
• Routing Protocol: OSPF, BGP-4, RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, VRRP, OSPFv2, static IP routing, ECMP
• Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, CLI
• Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)
• Power: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
• Power Redundancy: Optional
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 44 cm x 66 cm x 4.4 cm
• Weight: 13 kg
• 1 x HPE 5920AF 24-ports Managed Switch JG296A
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.