Intel Full Feature Raid Adapter RSP3TD160F
Warranty :36 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Intel RSP3TD160F is with sixteen internal ports, the Intel RAID Adapter RSP3TD160F enables exceptional NVMe, SAS, and SATA performance and scalability. It provides high uptime for mass storage, with maximum reliability for high-intensity workloads.
The Intel RSP3TD160F is designed for use in content and web hosting appliances,
security appliances, financial institutions, cloud service providers, and enterprise IT.
Its standard, low-profile MD2 form factor is designed for use in both Intel and third-party
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 36-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Supports RAID levels 0/1/1/0/5/50/6/60
• Supports NVMe over PCIe 3.0, 12Gb/s SAS over PCIe 3.0, and 6Gb/s SATA
• Utilizes Avago SAS3516 ROC I/O processor
• 4 GB 2133MT/s DDR4 cache memory
• Four internal mini-SAS-HD (SFF8643) connectors
• SuperCapacitor kit enables maintenance-free cache backup, reducing maintenance costs due to regular battery replacement
• Optional: Self-encrypting drive support enables hardware disk encryption services on capable drives
• Brand: Intel
• Model name: RSP3TD160F
• Device Type: Storage controller (RAID) - plug-in card - low profile
• Bus Type: PCIe 3.0 x8
• Interface: SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 12Gb/s / PCIe
• Data Transfer Rate: 12 Gbit/s
• Buffer Size: 4 GB
• Supported Devices: Disk array (RAID)
• Channel Qty: 16
• Max Storage Devices Qty: 255
• RAID Level: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, RAID 50, JBOD, RAID 60
• Tri-mode PCIe/SAS/SATA Full-Featured RAID Adapter, 16 internal ports
• 1 x Low-Profile Mounting Bracket
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.