Jabra 20001-436 CIPC Headset - New - EOL - Scheduled TBA
The product you are looking for is Discontinued
Warranty :12 Months
Jabra 20001-436 CIPC Headset - New
Jabra GN2000 CIPC is certified for Cisco IP Communicator, enabling simple plug-and-play with your Unified Communications voice client. Just plug it into your USB port and you’re ready to go. CIPC will automatically recognize the headset. The Jabra GN2000 CIPC headset enhances the user’s experience with the Cisco IP Communicator softphone by providing intuitive inline call control and crystal clear audio, even in noisy work environments. While most “wideband” headsets cut-off around 4,000 Hz, the Jabra GN2000 CIPC provides full-frequency response up to 6,800 Hz, reducing misunderstandings and communication difficulties and making sure that every word is heard clearly. The headset further improves sound quality by providing noise-cancellation, and PeakStop™ technology that protects the user’s hearing by cutting off sudden loud noises, such as fax machine signalsCONDITION
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is available in a retail store, unless the item was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. This item comes with 2 years warranty.FEATURES
- Plug-and-play — with your Unified Communications VoIP client. Just plug the headset into your USB port and CIPC will automatically recognize the device. No drivers needed.
- Rich wideband VoIP — delivers optimum call clarity, with a frequency range that’s up to 6,800 Hz and up to 70% wider than so-called “wideband” headsets.
- Noise-cancelling mic — reduces background noise for clearer calls.
- Robust design — made with all-metal boom-arm pivot and plastic-rubber composites ensures a long life in tough work environments.
- Intuitive inline call control — provides easy access buttons to answer and end calls and adjust volume levels.
- Leatherette ear cushion — is self-adjusting for all-day comfort, plus provides outstanding inbound sound quality so customer comments can be heard clearly.
- Flexible boom arm tip — ensures ideal microphone placement.
1 x Jabra 20001-436 CIPC HeadsetIMPORTANT
All headsets require a connection cord compatible with the phone you are using.
If you are unsure what you require please contact us for assistance.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.