Jabra Evolve 40 Stereo Headset Without Controller 14401-10
The Jabra Evolve 40 Stereo Headset Without Controller is a type of stand alone headset which can be matched with your existing Evolve link.
The Jabra Evolve 40 Stereo Headset Without Controller is a type of stand-alone headset that can be matched with your existing Evolve link, which defines if the headset fits UC or Microsoft Lync solutions. It has essential features such as HiFi/narrowband frequency response, mute function and durable leatherette material for ear cushions.
THIS IS NOT AVAILABLE WITH HEADSETS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE THE JABRA LINK CONTROLLER.
Get the free Jabra software
To get the most out of your Jabra Evolve 40, download our free software - Jabra Direct (Windows) or Jabra Suite for Mac (Mac). While not required, Jabra Direct and Jabra Suite for Mac add a host of features to make your life easier, letting you:
• Download and install the latest firmware when it becomes available
• Customize your Jabra Evolve 40 settings to fit your needs
• Control your softphone calls via your Jabra Evolve 40 control unit (Sold Separately - Buy here)
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.WARRANTY
This item comes with 24 month manufacturer's warranty.FEATURES
• Mute function
• Large and durable leatherette ear cushions
• Optimized for Unified Communication client
• HiFi/Narrowband frequency response
• Over-the-head, binaural
• Without controller
• Connector Type: Headset (mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm 4-pole)
• Music Phone
• Connects to a PC
• Unified Communications client
• Car usage
• Works with mobile phones
• 1 x Jabra Evolve 40 Stereo Headset Without Controller
• Quick Start Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Jabra Evolve 40 Datasheet