Jabra GN2000 Corded Monaural Headset with QD Connection 2003-320-105
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Jabra GN2000 is a Wired Monaural Headset with QD Connection that offers the true wideband sound quality, day-to-day durability, all-day comfort, and unprecedented affordability. With a frequency response from 150 Hz to 6800 Hz, the Jabra GN2000 is the only commercial headset to meet VoIP wideband standards.
The Jabra GN2000 is a Wired Monaural Headset with QD Connection that offers true wideband sound quality, day-to-day durability, all-day comfort and unprecedented affordability. With frequency response from 150 Hz to 6800 Hz, the Jabra GN2000 is the only commercial headset to meet VoIP wideband standards. Two microphone/boom combinations are available, a flex/noise cancelling combination and an industry-first flex/SoundTube model. They also include PeakStop technology for hearing protection.
Works with: WIFI phones, DECT phones, PC, Desk phones
How does it connect: QD Connection
A Grade - Excellent condition. This item has been sanitised and professionally refurbished.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• Round, oversized ear cushion: ensures excellent acoustical coupling and call clarity.
• Self-adjusting speakers: automatically adjust to the shape and angle of your ear.
• Flexible arm pivot and reinforced headband: provide excellent wear and reliability.
• Product Type: Wired Headset
• Frequency Response: Narrowband
• Digital Signal Processing: No
• Listening Mode: One ear
• Microphone Type: Noise-cancelling
• Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)
• Boom Arm Type: Flex
• Mute function: No
• Ear Cushion Type: Large (L) leatherette ear cushions
• Jabra PC Suite: No
• 1 x Jabra GN2000 Corded Monaural Headset with QD Connection 2003-320-105
All headsets require a connection cord compatible with the phone you are using.
If you are unsure what you require please contact us for assistance.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.