Jabra Link EHS Adapter 14201-20 for Alcatel, Avaya and Toshiba with Jabra GN9120, GN9300, PRO900, PRO9400, GO6400 Series
Warranty :24 Months
Jabra Link 14201-20 allows you to control your calls directly from your Jabra wireless headset up to 450 ft away from your desk as it
enables remote Electronic Hook Switch Control (EHS) with Jabra wireless headsets and broad range of desk phones such as Avaya, Alcatel, Shortel and Toshiba phones.
With an EHS solution you can be where you want and still do business on the spot.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.WARRANTY
This item comes with 24 month manufacturer's warranty.FEATURES
• EHS features include answer call, end call, ring tone in headset, volume control, mute control.
• Compatible with Alcatel - 4028EE, 4038EE, 4068EE
• Compatible with Avaya 2410, 5410, 6416D+M, 6424D+M, 1608, 1616, 9608, 9610, 9611G, 9670
• Compatible with Toshiba - DP5022-SD, DP5022-SDM, DP5032 –SD, DP5122-SD, DP5130-FSDL, DP5130-SDL, DP5132-SD, IP5022-SD, IP5122-SD, IP5122-SDC, IP5131-SDL, IP5132-SD
• Jabra GN9120, GN9330, GN9330e, GN9350, PRO920, PRO9450, PRO9460, PRO9465, PRO9470, GO6470 Headsets
• 1 x Jabra Link EHS Adapter 14201-20
If your unit is not listed in the compatible units above please contact our friendly team.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.