Jabra PRO 9450 DECT Wireless Headset 9450-25-507-103 PRO9450 - New
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Jabra PRO 9450 DECT Wireless Headset is a type of headset which can provide a straightforward interface to handle calls from both deskphones and UC softphones. It has the capacity of up to 150 metres wireless hands-free telephony which can help the users to perform multitasking while answering phone calls from anywhere in the office. It also offers an all-day wearing comfort as it has a lightweight design, it also comes with a multifunction button which includes remote answering/ending of calls, call rejection, redial function, swapping between held calls, volume controls and microphone mute from both desk and softphone and it is also consist of intuitive touch-pad control, wideband sound and DSP technology (Digital signal Processing), noise-cancelling microphone and capacity of up to 46 hours standby time. In addition, this headset works with laptop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Up to 150m wireless hands-free
• Multi-use connectivity – desk and softphone
• Up to 11h talk time in narrowband sound mode and a standby time of 46h
• Simple display with intuitive touch pad controls
• Mono headset with 3 wearing styles: headband, ear-hook
• Noise-cancelling microphone with DSP
• Minimal energy consumption with Jabra intelliPower system
• Works with laptop
• Wireless Technology: DECT
• Unified Communication: Yes
• Operating System: Windows
• Connectivity: Direct Connect to deskphones, Connected via USB for PC
• Jabra PRO 9450 DECT Wireless Headset
• USB cable
• Flat cable
• User Guide
This headset needs a GN1000 or EHS to allow you to answer calls away from your desk. If you are unsure what you require please contact us for assistance.
Please click this link to see if your phone is compatible with this headset > Compatibility Checker
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Jabra PRO 9400 Series Headset Datasheet||Download|