Lancom GS-2326P-61474 26-Port PoE L2 Gigabit Ethernet Managed Switch
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Lancom GS-2326P-61474 Manageable 26-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch offers a data throughput of 52 Gbps for full performance on the backplane. For more performance due to load balancing, up to 16 ports at a time can be grouped up into one of 13 trunk groups (standard-compliant to IEEE 802.3ad with LACP), for example to cascade switches when the terminals are experiencing heavy traffic, or for providing optimal connectivity to network storage systems. Moreover, the LANCOM GS-2326P supports the transmission of large “jumbo frames“ of up to 9,000 kByte per second.
The Lancom GS-2326P-61474 Manageable 26-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch is the ideal and high-performance foundation of modern network infrastructures for all branches and fields of application. With an overall power output of 185 W for 802.3at/af-compliant PoE, the switch provides an energy-efficient rollout of PoE devices without additional power supplies or cabling. The switch is also optimally equipped in the fields of management and security: TACACS+, SNMPv3, SSH, and SSL enable comfortable and secure remote maintenance. On top of that, thanks to the dual-stack implementation, the switch operates in pure IPv4, pure IPv6, or in mixed networks.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This item has been sanitised and professionally refurbished.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• High performance for a reliable network infrastructure of medium-sized enterprises and branch offices
• PoE support based on IEEE 802.3af/at for efficient and central management of the power supply
• Security due to configurable access control on all ports based on 802.1X
• Secure remote management with TACACS+, SSH, SSL, and SNMPv3
• Comfortable integration into LANCOM monitoring tools such as LANCOM LSM and LAN monitor
• IPv6 and IPv4 support for modern corporate networks
• Product Type: Managed Switch
• Switch layer: L2
• Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 24
• Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit 10/100/1000
• SFP ports quantity: 2
• Networking standards: IEEE 802.1ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3z
• MAC address table: 8000 entries
• Switching capacity: 56 Gbit/s
• Latency 10-100 Mbps: 4 µs
• Number of multicast groups filtered: 256
• Fibre ethernet cabling technology: 1000BASE-EX
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 440mm x 44mm x 209mm
• AC input voltage: 110-230 V
• AC input frequency: 50/60 Hz
• Power consumption typical: 185 W
• Power over Ethernet PoE ports quantity: 24
• Lancom GS-2326P-61474 Managed Switch
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.