Lenovo 0U 36 C13/6 C19 32A 1-phase Power Distribution Unit 00YJ777
Warranty :36 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Lenovo 00YJ777 Basic Power Distribution Unit is the ideal solution when you need flexible, reliable, easy-to-deploy power distribution with branch circuit protection to minimize downtime. This rack-dense unit distributes power to 36 outlets. The Lenovo 00YJ777 is designed to be installed vertically in the rear channel or side pockets of a Lenovo rack, thereby not consuming any horizontal rack space that otherwise is used by servers, storage and network switches (hence the term 0U).
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 36 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Product Description: Lenovo Basic - power distribution unit
• Device Type: Power distribution unit - rack-mountable
• Rack Size: 0U
• Input Wiring: 1-phase
• Input Voltage: AC 200-240 V
• Input Connectors: 1x power IEC 60309 332P6
• Output connectors: 36x power IEC 60320 C13 - 6 x power IEC 60320 C19
• Designed For: Storage DX8200C 5120; ThinkAgile HX3721 Certified Node 7Y88
• One Power Distribution Unit with an attached power cord
• Two spare black plastic key hole buttons for securing clip feet on rack
• Mounting hardware
• Adhesive power feed labels: 1x blue arrow and 1x red arrow (to indicate power source flow)
• PDU warranty poster
• Safety CD
• Important notice
• Quick start guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
For more Lenovo Networking parts and accesories, please visit here.