Lenovo Thinksystem DE4000H FC Hybrid Flash Array SFF 7Y75A002WW
Warranty :36 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Lenovo ThinkSystem DE4000H is a perfect fit for a wide range of enterprise workloads, including big data and analytics, video surveillance, technical computing, backup and recovery, and other storage I/O-intensive applications.
The Lenovo ThinkSystem DE4000H 7Y75A002WW is designed to provide performance, simplicity, capacity, security, and high availability for medium to large businesses. It also delivers enterprise-class storage management capabilities with a wide choice of host connectivity options, flexible drive configurations, and enhanced data management features. The ThinkSystem DE4000H Storage Array scales up to 192 drives with the attachment of Lenovo ThinkSystem DE120S 2U12, DE240S 2U24 SFF, and DE600S 4U60 LFF Expansion Enclosures.
This item comes with a 36 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Scalable entry-level hybrid storage with dual active/active controller configurations with 8 GB cache per controller for high availability and performance.
• Improved performance and data protection with Dynamic Disk Pools (DDP) technology, as well as support for traditional RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, and 10.
• Flexible host connectivity to match diverse client needs with support for 10 Gb iSCSI or 8/16 Gb FC, and 12 Gb SAS, 10/25 Gb iSCSI, or 8/16/32 Gb FC connectivity at the same time.
• 12 Gb SAS drive-side connectivity with support for up to 24x 2.5-inch small form factor (SFF) drives in the 2U24 SFF enclosures, up to 12x 3.5-inch large form factor (LFF) drives in the 2U12 LFF enclosures, or up to 60x 3.5-inch LFF drives in the 4U60 LFF enclosures.
• Scalability to up to 192 SFF or LFF drives with the attachment of the ThinkSystem DE240S 2U24 SFF, DE120S 2U12 LFF, or DE600S 4U60 LFF expansion enclosures to satisfy growing needs for storage capacity and performance.
• Rich set of standard storage management functions available at no extra cost, including Dynamic Disk Pools, SSD read cache, snapshots, volume copy, and thin provisioning.
• Optional licensed functions, including higher number of snapshots for greater scalability and asynchronous mirroring for continuous data availability.
• Intuitive, web-based GUI for easy system setup and management.
• Designed for 99.999% availability with redundant hot-swap components, including controllers and I/O modules, power supplies, cooling modules (4U60 LFF enclosures only), proactive maintenance, and non-disruptive firmware upgrades.
• Product Description: Lenovo ThinkSystem DE4000H Hybrid 2U24 SFF controller enclosure - hard drive array
• Device Type: Hard drive array
• Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable - 2U
• Interface: 16Gb Fibre Channel
• Host Channels: 2
• Installed Devices / Modules Qty: 24 (max)
• Supported Drives: SAS-3
• Storage Controller: RAID (SAS 12Gb/s) - RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10
• Hard Drive: No HDD
• Power: AC 120/230 V - 50/60 Hz
• Power Redundancy: Yes
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 44.9 cm x 55.3 cm x 8.5 cm
• Weight: 27.6 kg
• Lenovo Thinksystem DE4000H FC Hybrid Flash Array SFF 7Y75A002WW
• Lenovo ThinkSystem Storage Rack Mount Kit
• Lenovo ThinkSystem Storage USB Cable (USB Type A to Micro-USB) 2 m
• Quick Installation Guide
• Electronic Publications Flyer
• 2 x Power Cables
• NO HDD
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.