Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 Xeon Bronze 3204 16gb Ram 24-Bay No HDD Server 7X06A0EWAU
Warranty :36 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The server offers Intel Xeon Bronze 3204 / 1.9 GHz (6-core), 16 GB of DDR4 memory which can be upgraded up to 768 GB (max), 24-bay Hot-swappable 2.5" for data storage, Matrox G200 Graphics Controller, and XClarity Controller Enterprise. The SR650 server offers basic or advanced hardware RAID protection and a wide range of networking options, including selectable LOM, ML2, and PCIe network adapters.
The Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 24-Bay No HDD Server 7X06A0EWAU is a 2U rack server for small businesses up to large enterprises that need industry-leading reliability, management, and security, as well as maximizing performance and flexibility for future growth. It is designed to handle a wide range of workloads, such as databases, virtualization and cloud
computing, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), enterprise applications, collaboration/email, and business analytics and
The server offers Intel Xeon Bronze 3204 / 1.9 GHz (6-core)
processor, 16 GB of DDR4
memory (RAM) which can be upgraded up to 768 GB (max), 24-bay Hot-swappable 2.5" for data storage, Matrox G200 Graphics Controller, and XClarity Controller Enterprise.
The SR650 server offers basic or advanced hardware RAID protection and a wide range of networking options, including
selectable LOM, ML2, and PCIe network adapters.
Note: The Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 7X06A0EWAU - supports Hot-swap 2.5" Hard Drive but NOT INCLUDED. Please kindly visit here for additional purchases.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 36 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Future defined data center: ThinkSystem SR650 provides support for data analytics, hybrid cloud, hyper-converged infrastructure, video surveillance, high-performance computing, and much more.
• Workload-optimized support: Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory delivers a new, flexible tier of memory designed specifically for data center workloads that offer an unprecedented combination of high capacity, affordability, and persistence.
• Flexible storage: Lenovo AnyBay design features a choice of drive interface type in the same drive bay: SAS drives, SATA drives, or U.2 NVMe PCIe drives. Freedom to configure some of the bays with PCIe SSDs and still use the remaining bays for capacity SAS drives provides the ability to upgrade to more PCIe SSDs in the future as needed.
• Empowering IT management: Lenovo XClarity Controller is the embedded management engine in all ThinkSystem servers that is designed to standardize, simplify, and automate foundation server management tasks. Lenovo XClarity Administrator is a virtualized application that centrally manages ThinkSystem servers, storage, and networking, which can reduce provisioning time up to 95% versus manual operation.
• Product Type: Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 - rack-mountable
• Height (Rack Units): 2U
• Server Scalability: 2-way
• Processor: Intel Xeon Bronze 3204 / 1.9 GHz (6-core)
• RAM: 16 GB (installed) / 768 GB (max) - DDR4 SDRAM - ECC
• Storage Controller: RAID (SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 12Gb/s) - PCIe 3.0 x8 (ThinkSystem RAID 530-8i)
• Server Storage Bays: Hot-swap 2.5"
• Hard Drive: No HDD
• Optical Storage: No optical drive
• Graphics Controller: Matrox G200
• Video Memory: 16 MB
• Power: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
• Power Redundancy: Optional
• OS Provided: No operating system
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 44.5 cm x 72 cm x 8.7 cm
• Weight: 19 kg
• Environmental Standards: ENERGY STAR Qualified
• Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 Xeon Bronze 3204 16gb Ram 24-Bay No HDD Server 7X06A0EWAU
• Tool-less Rail Kit
• Cable Management Arm (CMA)
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 Server Xeon Silver - Datasheet||Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 Server Xeon Silver - Datasheet||Download|