Aria LKD-30D Telephone in Black
Manufacturer :LG Aria
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The LG Aria LKD-30D system telephone is a digital, 30 button keyphone with speaker facility and LCD screen. It offers an excellent range of telephony features making it ideal for a variety of business uses.
The LG Aria LKD-30D system telephone is a digital, 30 button keyphone with speaker facility and LCD screen. It offers an excellent range of telephony features making it ideal for a variety of business uses. This phone is compatible with: LG Aria LKD-30D White, LG Aria LKD-2NS, LG Aria LKD-8D.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitised and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• Display - an adjustable LCD screen displays useful information such as call duration, number dialled
• Programmable Buttons - 30 buttons for the user to programme to suit their business needs
• Caller ID - ISDN caller ID and intercom caller ID
• Fixed Feature Buttons - these enable access to functions at the press of a single button
• Flash - to terminate an outside call and return to the dialling tone without having to put the handset down
• Speed - access to speed dialling, saved number redial and the last number redial
• Trans (Transfer) - to transfer an outside call from one user to another
• Callbk (Callback) - when making a call to another user's handset that is busy, unattended or in Do Not Disturb mode this button leaves a callback indication
• Conf (Conference) - to start a conference call
• DND/Fwd (Do Not Disturb / Forward) - enables the user to forward calls to another destination or switch on their DND mode
• Mute - used to switch the microphone on and off and works on both the handset and speakerphone
• Mon/Speaker - this turns the phone on and off when using the speakerphone and enables on-hook dialling, ie the user can make a call without lifting the handset
• Redial - the last number redial and auto call number redial
• Hold - places an outside caller on hold
• Volume - this enables the user to adjust the volume on the handset and on the speakerphone
• Call Forward - a choice of options is available, follow me, unconditional, busy calls, no answer calls, station off-net, no answer DVU forward-1 (after 4 seconds), no answer DVU forward-2 (after predefined time) and busy DVU forward
• Call Wait (Camp On) - user can alert a busy station to their call
• Dial by Name
• Queuing - when a line is busy this enables a user to join a waiting list to use the line when it becomes available
• Attendant Clock Set - allows the attendant to set the time and date without entering Admin Programming
• Ringtone - choice of ringtones
• Handsfree Operation
• Headset Compatible
• Message Waiting Lamp
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Line Cord
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.