Logitech H111 Stereo Headset with 3.5mm Connection 981-000593
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Logitech H111 Stereo Headset 981-000593 Features a standard 3.5mm audio jack and is compatible with most operating systems and platforms. The boom can rotate 180° to be worn on the left or right. Flexible mic can be positioned for better voice capture and background noise reduction. The boom can be tucked out of the way when you’re not using it.
The Logitech H111 Stereo Headset has the simplest way to start talking when using computers, smartphones, and tablets. It provides a standard 3.5mm audio jack and is compatible with most operating systems and platforms. Get just what you need to hear and be heard clearly.
Works with computers, smartphones, tablets
A Grade - Excellent condition. This item has been sanitised and professionally refurbished.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• The perfect business headset for voice calls, Skype, webinars, and more. The 7.71 ft (235cm) cable is just the right length to give you the freedom to stand up and stretch during long conversations.
• Enjoy clear audio for music, games, and calls. A reliable headset for daily tasks including video calls with family or colleagues.
• Boom can rotate 180°to be worn on the left or right. A flexible mic can be positioned for better voice capture and background noise reduction. The boom can be tucked out of the way when you’re not using it.
• Sturdy yet lightweight stereo headset has a broad range of adjustment. Ultra-soft foam ear cushions provide hours of comfort.
• Simply plug the 3.5mm jack into your computer, smartphone, or tablet and you’re ready to talk.
• Height x Width x Depth: 162 mm x 144 mm x 46 mm
• Weight: .074 Kg
• Input Impedance: 32 Ohms
• Sensitivity (headphone): 100 dB +/-3 dB
• Sensitivity (microphone): -58 dBV/µBar, -38 dBV/Pa +/- 4 dB
• Frequency response (Headset): 20 Hz to 20 kHz
• Frequency response (Microphone): 100 Hz –16 kHz
• Cable length: 1.8 m
• 1 x Logitech H111 Stereo Headset 981-000593
All headsets require a connection cord compatible with the phone you are using.
If you are unsure what you require please contact us for assistance.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.