Mitel 5212 Telephone Black - 50004890
Warranty :15 Months
The Mitel 5212 IP Telephone is a dual-port, multi-line display full-duplex IP speaker Telephone with headset option provides user-programmable access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel IP-based Integrated Communications Platforms.
The Mitel 5212 IP Telephone is a dual-port, multi-line display full-duplex IP speaker Telephone with headset option provides user-programmable access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel IP-based Integrated Communications Platforms. Includes 12 programmable multi-function keys and 8 fixed function keys. The dual-mode Mitel 5212 IP Telephone supports both SIP and Mitel IP (MiNET) protocols on a single hardware platform.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitised and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 months warranty.
• Display - 2-line 20 character backlit display with contrast control.
• Support - for SIP or MiNET protocols.
• Handsfree Speakerphone
• Multi-function Keys - 12 programmable multi-function keys with dual colour LED indicators.
• 8 Fixed Function Keys - Hold, Superkey for feature access, Message, Transfer/Conference, Redial, Cancel, Speaker, Microphone
• Dedicated Headset Jack
• Dual Port
• Compatibility - compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher.
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.